Saturday, January 27, 2018

Wonder Woman Ideas

I mentioned feeling a little guilty that I hadn't had as many ideas about Wonder Woman as I did about Batman and Superman. However, this last week before math class I learned that it wasn't that I didn't have many ideas about her, I just hadn't considered them yet. There's still a major difference though. I can't tell on my own if all of them are good ideas or not. For example, it's difficult to tell from the image, but I think it might be cool and different if Wonder Woman's modern-day super-suit had sleeves. The big problem with that is that there's a kind of power in the perceived vulnerability her movie outfit shows in perspective with the strength of her actions say, on the battlefield. In a similar way, I tried a few different designs for a new Wonder Woman logo because the old one is so hard to draw. This new one (the W star) is fun, but doesn't get the same idea across.
It may be that I should just save all these ideas about superheroes and do something completely different with them. God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment