Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Superman and Bizarro Animatic

 

 



So now I drew out an animatic of the rough boards I did for this concept before. This is a short video as a proof of concept for a short animation. Everything was done in Blender, except for the audio which was recorded and edited in Audacity. The silhouettes are made up of symbols so I could animate them that way. The drawing and voice work is not my best, but I think I managed to improve the audio quality significantly compared to my previous videos. Ultimately, this was meant to be fun and to teach me some things about Blender. 

I definitely learned a lot about how to do things in Blender. I understand materials, grease pencil, rendering, and audio a lot better. I'm much more comfortable with the program and with digital drawing. Overall, I'm very happy with how it turned out. I plan to revisit this in the future and animate and color it.  

God be with me. Lord's will be done with this project. Thank you so much for helping me to get this done. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment