Monday, August 1, 2016

Train of Thought


Another comic! My mental response to any time anyone around me complains about walking into a spider-web (including myself). I really wrote it for the final panel, but I like the expressions and characters anyway. I know it's good, but I like to think it could be better. Humor, like almost everything else, needs to be practiced. It's good that it's not lost to everyone who's not born with it, and it's good to earn things. So I can't very well be sad I still need to work on it. Oh, well. If God wouldn't have it any other way then it should be more than good enough for me. Anyway here's the script for the above comic:

Panel 1: Oh no! Another spiderweb!
Panel 2: Why can't they build these things somewhere we won't walk into them?
Panel 3: I'm sure they would if they knew how, just think how it must feel to have your home stomped through.
Panel 5: Confound it- I stepped in another human house.

No comments:

Post a Comment