Saturday, August 6, 2016

Crazy Idea


As many crazy ideas as I've had (who hasn't?), whenever I've approached this particular idea it has always had this title. It's about the internet becoming sentient and developing a crush on some poor, unsuspecting girl who's made the internet almost her whole life. You can see her reaction. It'd be a good wake-up call for her in the end. I think we'd all agree that if the internet ever did achieve sentience, it would be crazy bonkers insane. And this girl, in this case, can see her part in it. It knows a little more about her than she'd like to think, and she can't get away from it. I drew "Net" many different times to understand the different facial expressions he would need. Oddly enough, this idea wasn't based on anyone I know. God just gave it to me suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment