Sunday, August 21, 2016

Concept Proof

 
I did this drawing for an idea I had and rediscovered it just recently when trying to decide on an idea to make an original animatic out of. I haven't stopped again, I've just been busy working on this. I drew this before I was confident in my ability to draw any other style besides Gravity Falls or stick figures, so the drawing styles of both my animatics will look similar. I'll save going to a new art style for the next animatic. I'm excited, this will be my first original animatic. I'm only thankful God reminded me of this concept art.

As you may have guessed, it's called Tachy's Time Pizza. In the future where everyone can 3D print their own food, how does a consumer pizza business stay ahead? With time travel. Incidentally, that's why this character's suit and hat look weird, because they're made of future material (which gives me the ability to draw his eyebrows where an opaque visor would conceal them). Unfortunately you can't see his earpiece very well in this drawing, but that will be better in the animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment