Monday, July 17, 2017

Streetview

Remember that project I mentioned that I was really excited about? Well believe it or not, the next four pictures including this one are all from that project. I won't go into more detail, mostly I just wanted to share these images, not the idea behind them. One common theme you will notice is that I'm trying to use very simple shapes to convey the scenes. Just an experiment. This image actually turned out to be a combination of all the techniques I was practicing for the other three images. I kept coming back to this image to use what I'd learned. Anyway, this image probably has more meaning to me than is obvious. A lot of it is just a reminder of the kinds of things I want to do in the long game project. It's nowhere near close to the final image in my brain. God's will be done. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment