Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Sleep and Remember


 Today in class I did more of the same drawings. I was thinking about the upcoming game, Bye Sweet Carole. I really like their Disney-inspired art-style. So I figured I would take a stab at drawing something like their main character and then go home and see how different my drawings were from theirs.

I wasn't satisfied with the first drawing, so I tried to do the lips in this drawing. It's funny, the way I drew here hair reminds me more of Miriam from Dreamworks' The Prince of Egypt. I'm not satisfied with these lips, but it is nice to know I can draw something that looks okay. 

And then here we have an unrelated drawing just for fun. I was actually very happy with how I was able to do her eyes and head-shape. See how the irises are made up of little dashes instead of a circle?

God be with me. Lord's will be done. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment