Monday, February 27, 2023

What Are We Even Doing?

 

More practice with perspective, multiple characters in a scene, and proportions. I've been working on making my worm's-eye view of characters better. You can tell the girl in this picture (on the right) is being looked slightly up at by the camera because of the way the lines making up her shoulders and the bottom of her shirt look. 

"How do!"

More perspective/proportion work from earlier in the day. This pose was inspired by Bugs Bunny in the classic Rabbit of Seville cartoon. 

Another image from earlier today. I just wanted to do something fun, so I drew Batman. 

This drawing is from Thursday. This pose was particularly hard to get in this perspective, as you can probably tell from the erased lines behind it.

God be with me. Thank you for everything. You're the greatest. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment