Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Limited Perspective

More of this. I'm slowly trying to achieve more realism and consistency in the proportions of my drawings. I saw somewhere that having a bunch of sketchy lines makes you look like an amateur, which would give someone the correct impression of me. However, I figured it might be good practice to go back and do it the correct way for some of my drawings: lightly drawing the image first, then going back and doing a final pass, erasing the extra lines. 

I'm also trying to achieve more depth in my character drawings, starting with drawing the shoulders behind the neck instead of connected to them when the character is standing up straight or leaning forward. 

I'm still trying to practice different kinds of poses. 

The two above images could potentially be part of the same sequence.

This is another character from the D&D game I'm running. I had some time during class, so I figured I would try to get something out about what she looks like.

God be with me. I'm tired. God's will be done. I love you. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment