Thursday, August 25, 2022

More Pose Work

So, school has started at this point. It might be a while before I have anything from school to share on this blog. My classes are mostly programming and a production that's supposed to remain secret until after its done. But I've been doing some important work doodling in and outside of class (and church). It can't hurt to try to get different methods of drawing forms to look good from different angles. These pictures were each drawn without visual reference, so you know I like that.









I don't know what the next step is, and it might have to wait until until school hits a lull. I think it might be trying for more realistic proportions like 90s anime style, animating something else in Blender, or modeling something simple in Blender. We'll see.

God be with me. I love you. God's will be done. Lord save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment