Sunday, August 28, 2022

Canny the Friendly Ghost With Work Problems

 This is an idea I had for a character. It's fairly simple, just a man who is a sheet-headed ghost who struggles in his patent attorney job and other areas of his life. No matter how powerful or dapper you are, life (or unlife) is hard. It's not a good enough concept for me to really work on, but I thought it would be fun to draw him tonight.


 

I spent some time deciding how to do his eyes and head sheet. But his design was pretty finalized in my head from the beginning.

This is a small reference image I did for the next picture.

 "And now, Margaret Wellenek of Tax Form Management, you will return my calls." 

Here is the picture based on the one I was referencing. I'm glad I did the reference first. I'm so happy I've got better perspective skills now. 

God be with me. Lord have mercy on me. I need it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment