Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Character Exploring

"Yeah. Why do you come on these trips with us?" 
"...I'm just here to call 911."
Just a drawing of two characters in this idea I have. Originally I just wanted to draw this for myself, but I ended up liking it so much I thought I'd put it here. Rarely have I gotten quite such cartoonishly expressive expressions out of my drawings, but this time I felt like I exaggerated it enough. On the other hand I didn't draw Kinsley's book well enough. Just to be clear, the little girl behind the tree isn't super tall; she's actually very tiny. She's just climbing (which would be clear in context). Funnily enough this also marks my 100th post. I'm very happy. If this idea ever became a reality too, I don't even know if this would be the style. I feel like I've evolved so much when it comes to drawing, so imagine how much different I would draw something like this in a few years. I don't know. God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment