Saturday, January 14, 2017

Socket Man


I recently organized all the drawings I've done into a couple labelled drawers, instead of allowing them to accumulate in various stashes. The result was that I discovered a lot more of my random sketches were sharable than I presumed. Like this guy for example. For some reason or another however, I had a sudden rush of possessiveness. I think I'll get over it eventually, but I compromised by scanning just this socket man off a large page full of sketches. I've usually thought sockets looked happy. This one looks kind of like a video game character. I'd be interested in depicting this character in different positions (and drawing him so he looked happier). The original drawing is very tiny, so this image is extremely zoomed in. I did it in pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment