Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Break Down the Walls

This is a section of a page of sketches I felt good enough about sharing. I like this particular part of the page. It's a good example of experimenting with different poses and positions and even different types of faces. I draw this particular character a lot actually when I want to emote through my drawings. Sometimes I just have to put the expressions I want to make into the more versatile people on my page. Nothing nearly as much of a mile-marker as my last post I know, but I'm trying to learn perseverance in the little things so that I won't fail God in the big things. A lot of that is just doing something small but good even when it doesn't feel as impressive. At least I think so anyway. What do I know?

I'm posting this on what's basically the first real day of school for me. I was anxious earlier today, but- as always- it's all working out. Thank You, God. What I get done in school is okay, but I certainly want to do more. Those are the walls which I am referring to. Or maybe they're just the walls of making sense to anybody that reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment