Sunday, March 26, 2023

Fuzzy Paint Test

 


 Originally I wasn't going to post this picture because I kind of hated how it turned out. But I looked up some tutorials online and played around with some Photoshop filters to get it to look better. It feels a little bit like cheating, and I'm still not totally happy with the final product. But it's better. At the very least it will serve as a touchstone for things in the future– assuming I get better overtime. 

For this picture, I drew it in pencil and then used that as a reference in Photoshop. It's a more accurately proportioned drawing of the character Fuzzy from some of my earlier posts. I'm still not sure about the color choices here, but I'm going to let it slide for now. 

God be with me. Lord save me. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment