Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hikers First Arc

 

 

https://tapas.io/episode/2513822

 So back in the spring, I started a webcomic. I just finished the first sort-of hook for the overall comic that will serve as an introduction, and I figured I should put a link to the comic here. This will make it easier to navigate to from this blog. A hook should serve as a miniature version of the rest of the story, and that's what I want for this bit.

The image above is a drawing I did for the title page before I even started on the first page. There are some inconsistencies with the characters' designs between here and the first few pages, but that's to be expected with a developing webcomic. I just made this to be fun and to get practice. Consistency is a happy accident where it's found. 

God save me. Lord's will be done. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment