Sunday, October 16, 2022

Gently

The title of this post is a reference to a line from Princess Bride, which will only make sense when you see the last picture in this post. Here are some sketches I've done as time has allowed.

This picture is done in pen. I would've wanted to redraw the hands otherwise. 

Had this image in my mind. Not really sure where it came from. It's basically a creepy evil bunny rabbit with human arms.

Experiments with subtly different eyes and body shapes.

This drawing was done during a session of Dungeons and Dragons that I'm doing at the library I'm working at. It's an ongoing weekly program. I'm helping keep everything on track as part of my work. So I'm basically getting paid to play Dungeons and Dragons for three hours a week. My life is pretty sweet.

God be with me. I love you. Lord save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment