Sunday, June 26, 2022

I Have No Title, and I Must Post

As for the title of this post, I felt like being funny and a little macabre today. It's a reference to a short story, "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream", by Harlan Ellison which I wouldn't recommend to anyone under 18 and anyone who doesn't like nightmares. Anyway, the title of this post is just meant to be funny. "I don't know. I'm tired."


This is Janet, from one of my short stories listed earlier in this blog. I messed up her proportions, but I'm pretty happy with this. I might want to color this picture later just so I can see her hair color. 


These next two pictures (the ones immediately above and below) are inspired by characters from the game Battle For Wesnoth. I highly recommend it. 


And finally we have this picture from a few days ago. Just something fun. I like the proportions and posing on this figure. 

I love you all. And above everything else, I love you, God. Be with me always, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment