Monday, May 23, 2022

Victim of Gravity


 https://youtu.be/qpFbU12YyUc

This is a video I made for my Character Animation class in my most recent semester of Graduate School. I was given the models for the mannequin and pot, and I did the animation. I originally uploaded it with a time code, but it blocked a lot of the video, so I edited it. This animation was done in Maya.

Yes, unfortunately this video has nothing to do with the classic Schoolhouse Rock! song of the same name.  I just thought the name fit, and I couldn't think of any jar-related puns that worked. Unfortunately, this video has some obvious errors. The pot is clearly floating between his hands and doesn't quite move in sync. I tried to figure out how to constrain the pot to the hands, but I wasn't able to before it was nearly time to turn in the project. I'll figure it out some other time.

 God be with me this summer, now, and forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment