Sunday, February 13, 2022

Pictures From (Mostly) Today

 

 
 This is a drawing of an idea I've been thinking about. We'll see if it goes anywhere. I wanted to post some of these pictures today because I'm trying to practice more to get more consistency in my drawings and forms. I've figured out a new method of constructing the body that I've been using, and I'm very happy with it. Now I just need to practice. 


The next two drawings I did in church today, which is why they're in pen and why you can see the other drawings through the page. I didn't expect them to be something I'd want to save, but they were. 






Finally, this is a drawing I did a few days ago in class. I like how this new method of constructing the head and body lets me put the shoulders in a place that feels more natural. I've also figured out here how to change the perspective on the eyes by drawing them along a slight curve.


 
I really needed a break this week. I'm really glad I got to the weekend. Praise God! Thank you God. You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment