Thursday, May 10, 2018

Like Riding a Bike

I kept telling myself I would post these, and then two months went by. Anyway, these are some drawings I did of Titan-Boy just trying to refine my idea. In the first two pictures I wanted to draw my concept of his "rollers," the wheel-like circular objects that he can program to appear on his feet. They spin electrically and also act like roller blades to help him keep up with faster opponents or allies. He'd have all kinds of tricks like this programmed into his suit, but as the second image shows, just because you have the right tools doesn't mean you know how to use them. They adjust for terrain somewhat, but balance is still dependent on him. These first two were also fun to practice action poses. I didn't exaggerate it enough in the first picture, and I didn't get the legs quite right in the second.

In the final image, I wanted to draw a little clearer what he looked like from the back. I used some of the details I decided not to use for the front. I also decided on a reverse color scheme for the legs. I think it looks cooler.

I'm doing great frankly. I'm home for the summer. I'm with my family. I'm getting lots of good stuff done. God is really good to me. Part of me doesn't want to supersede the last post with this one, because I got a lot of good feedback on it, but life goes on. It was past time to post this. God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment