Thursday, June 1, 2023

Vacation Drawings

 

 All the images I did on this post were during my most recent vacation. The two images above were inspired by thinking about medieval tomb raiding and the dangers of toxic gas inhalation. So I drew the characters with medieval clothing. I've also recently watched a video about how to fake detail, so I tried to practice that on the background of this picture. I didn't get the perspective of the coffin exactly right.


Swordsman with gambeson. The perspective of the sword is still not as good as I want. I'm going to need to do some studies.

The above image was inspired by Akira. I was having a hard time with eyes that day, evidently.

Thank you God for everything. I need you all the time. I love you. God's will be done for my art. Please help me to get better. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment