Thursday, November 7, 2019

Insect Drawings

There are two more drawings I did for my art class this semester. For a long time I've been fairly good at reproducing images (if they're not people) with enough time. You can find these two images with a little Google searching, but I still signed them because I consider the drawing and shading and whatnot my work. Maybe I've got the wrong idea.
Anyway, this top picture is clearly of a spider. I like the pattern on it's abdomen.

And this is a drawing of a bee. I used my wonderful new precision eraser for some of the hairs. I like how fluffy it ended up looking. And the abdomen actually has some shape thanks to the direction of the shading.

Anyway, I like both drawings so I thought I'd put them here. Thanks be to God for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment