Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Break


My Fall Break was this week, and I just felt like doing something different. Well, different for me. So this is Lauren. I imagined her the night before the night before last. And drew these images the following night (which was the night before last). I experimented until I got a picture of her I was happy with. Then I decided she needed another character in the style of her world, so I drew this second character. I call him Michael. I'm not particular about names. That's just what they seem like to me.

I feel like I should explain my absence. I've just felt called to "be still." I'm learning a lot about God, and I'm growing a lot, just not in my drawing. Actually right now it doesn't feel like I'm doing much of anything, which feels strange. Anyway, I like these characters here a lot. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment