Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hippocrisy

The title says it all. We were talking about hypocrisy in my Youth Group today. Someone asked what that was and wondered if it had anything to do with democracy. So I explained that- yes- it is like a democracy- but with hippos. Then I said what it really was, but my next remark was "I should draw that." This is the result. Who knew hippos could get any more dangerous? Note this is not a political cartoon. It's a semantical cartoon.

This is my first time drawing cartoon hippos, but luckily I got lots of practice in with just this picture. They're exactly how I pictured them, which is harder than a person might think. Thank you, God (even for the small stuff). I got my signature a little shmushed on the side there. Anyway, these are the words of the cartoon to make them clear:
Hippocrisy: Like a Democracy, but with Hippos. 
Chief Hippo: Motion carried.
Poster: Hippo Freedom
This is what I imagine when I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment